[HELP] Crash Log - attempt to index local 'inst' (a nil value)

Hi, guys.

I'm creating a character and his item seems to be giving me trouble. I've recently come across a crash log that I don't really know what to do with.

Spoiler

[00:16:32]: [string "scripts/components/inventory.lua"]:637: attempt to index local 'inst' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
    scripts/components/inventory.lua:637 in (method) GiveItem (Lua) <636-770>
    scripts/prefabs/player_common.lua:866 in (method) OnNewSpawn (Lua) <861-893>
    scripts/networking.lua:250 in () ? (Lua) <238-256>
    =[C]:-1 in (method) SendSpawnRequestToServer (C) <-1--1>
    scripts/mainfunctions.lua:1310 in (local) cb (Lua) <1308-1311>
    scripts/frontend.lua:598 in (method) DoFadingUpdate (Lua) <562-602>
    scripts/frontend.lua:650 in (method) Update (Lua) <610-760>
    scripts/update.lua:92 in () ? (Lua) <33-129>

And then when I went to check the client log, I saw this as well...

Spoiler

[00:17:52]:  Manager - ORPHANED UNKNOWN RESOURCES:
[00:17:52]: shaders/ui_yuv.ksh - 1
[00:17:52]: Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. 
[00:17:52]: Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. 

I really don't know what I'm doing here. So if anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here's the client log:

client_log.txt

Let me know if you need me to upload the character or item mod to take a look at.

46 minutes ago, DarkKingBoo said:

We're going to need the mod. How how are you using GiveItem? If you're doing it directly from masterpostinit then you need to add a inst:DoTaskInTime(0, functionnamehere).

Wow, thank you.

I'm not sure. I really don't know what I'm doing. Just grasping at straws at this point.

This is the item:

bunnyitem.rar

This is the character:

boy_at_the_end.rar

I really appreciate your help here.