Casting spells on PS4

Is there something im missing here or can we not move the circle on the ground for casting spells? Am i supposed to lazily explore myself two feet away only? Am i only allowed to call a star within two feet? I remember on regular DS i could move the circle when casting spells so i just dont understand either im missing something or this is a serious oversight in the already very wonky controls. 

I mean the pc guys can go anywhere on screen and we cant move the circle? Lol. We should be able to press like left on dpad until the circle is far as we want it. The weather pain and telelocator as well, have to be literally on top of desired target.

On December 2, 2017 at 7:17 PM, P13R4T said:

Yea my wife and I had to use gunpowder to kill the ancient fuelweaver because the weather pain casting is so shoddy

Btw how much GP does that take? Lol

20 hours ago, ThatAnnoyingPS4Guy said:

I mean the pc guys can go anywhere on screen and we cant move the circle? Lol. We should be able to press like left on dpad until the circle is far as we want it. The weather pain and telelocator as well, have to be literally on top of desired target.

Btw how much GP does that take? Lol

In theory only 80 but my wife and I did that and it didn’t work so I used 2 stacks of 20 blow darts (40 altogether) and then 2 stacks of 20 gunpowder in 2 increments

Archived