I have latency to be the host of a server and to be a player, on the server of my friends.

I am from Argentina and all my colleagues also, all living close to each other. And yet no matter who the host is, it gives us lag upon entering. (we are 5 players). All with a connection much greater than 10 megabytes.  I do not speak much English. And even to my colleagues my latency appears in ???...  I do not know what can be.

From already thank you very much sfsgd.thumb.png.fa1e189bff5784348e6b5d51fa269918.png5a1b5bdf05fc9_Sinttulo.thumb.png.5cbef88a71fa450ae968d88f3bd4bc4f.png5a1b5be81b5eb_Sinttulo.pngh.thumb.png.b8c94bbfcb9e606e024955781938bc1a.png

If you look at the server browser are there any servers with low ping? Or are all of them high ping? Also the forge is always hosted by klei. Not you. So you have to hope they have a server near you to get good ping for that. But you should be able to host a decent server for normal dst.

13 hours ago, zzKratoszz said:

If you look at the server browser are there any servers with low ping? Or are all of them high ping? Also the forge is always hosted by klei. Not you. So you have to hope they have a server near you to get good ping for that. But you should be able to host a decent server for normal dst.

but there are many servers in Argentina and surroundings (Brazil, Chile) that I enter and I have no latency, it is around 30-60. Even we all entered and nobody suffered latency. But we do not want to depend on third parties.

Archived