Can Xbox get better trade-inn?

DimWhat

Should consoles in general get a better trade-inn  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should consoles in general get a better trade-inn

• Yep
    • Nah
    • Don't care much.
  2. 2. Should consoles just get some sort of skin trading between players?

• Yep
    • Nah
    • Don't care much.

My friend and I were just playing together split screen when he got a glommy guise neato right? Well he got a second one and he can't do anything with it. Can't trade it in it's distinguished, can't sell it no market place. What I suppose is that console players have a option to try and put distinguished for elegant since trading is unavailable or maybe you put in one of a higher tier and you get one of a lower tier. Heck i'd accept putting in some skins of the same tier and getting one of that same tier. What do you think?

So apparently we can only get a certain number of skins before the drops just stop? The thing is, I don't have enough skins of one class to trade-inn so I can make more space for new ones, so basically I'm stuck with these and I'm unable to get new ones each week which totally sucks. :/

3 hours ago, Milerna said:

So apparently we can only get a certain number of skins before the drops just stop? The thing is, I don't have enough skins of one class to trade-inn so I can make more space for new ones, so basically I'm stuck with these and I'm unable to get new ones each week which totally sucks. :/

You can only get 4 drops per week, but theres no limit to the total amount of skins you can get

3 hours ago, Josonic said:

You can only get 4 drops per week, but theres no limit to the total amount of skins you can get

I stopped getting skins when I filled the first screen (the 16 slots) that's why I assume it's either a bug or there's a limit. My friend and I play together so we always have drops at the same time, he was able to trade some normal skins and free some slots and as it turns out immediately after that he got two drops almost one right after the other while I still got none. Unfortunately I can't do the same as he did to free slots because I don't have enough normal skins to trade. 

1 minute ago, Josonic said:

If you stopped receiving drops then it almost certainly is a bug, but I've seen several people not realize there's more than one page though. Perhaps you only think you stopped receiving them?

Yes, I'm thinking a bug or something weird is happening. There's definitely not a second page. Also, unless they stopped requiring you to open the gift at the science/alchemy machines after a certain amount then I don't think I could've missed them and there's the fact that my friend had the exact same problem until he traded his skins to free space and then he immediately got two gifts in-game. I'm gonna give it another go tonight since the gifts dropping resets today and see if I get one or if the problem persists. 

1 hour ago, Milerna said:

my friend had the exact same problem until he traded his skins to free space and then he immediately got two gifts in-game.

Well that's very odd because you shouldn't ever get 2 gifts back to back. I've tested this myself by playing 8 hours before I opened my first gift. The way the system works is every X amount of minutes the server does a check to see if you're available to get a drop (you've played enough minutes/hours that week and you don't already have a gift in queue), if so the gift box pops up. If not, it doesn't give it to you and then checks again in X amount of minutes. Basically what I'm getting at, is you can only get a gift as often as the server checks if you're allowed one, which is approximately 20 minutes (observational guess), even if you've already played the max required hours for all gifts. 

Archived