[Help] Weird Connection Problem

(I don’t know where to post this, i could’t really find an appropriate place, sorry, just move this in the appropriate place if it exists)

Hello guys, after not playing for months and months, i decided to come back to see what changed, however I started experiencing a weird Connection Problem.

I can easily log with my account and join servers, i can chat and choose my character.

But when i cross the portal and enter the world, the connection drops and i can’t do anything, being forced to disconnect; the weird thing is that If i stay right under the portal i can still chat and move (i haven’t tested for a long period but at least for a little bit I can do i) but as soon as i travel like 2 meters (usually right before the green patch of the portal disappear) i get the signal of no connection, i get stuck and i can no longer chat.

I tested this on 2 different servers a Forge one and a Normal one, and i tried joining the normal one like 3-4 times but experiencing always the same problem.

I red the FaQ but the only thing i could do was to turn off the antivirus, but i kept having the same problem

Can someone help me? I would like to play again... 

@LordChicken, normally this should be reported in the DST Bug Tracker, but since we can't move posts between the forum and the tracker I highly suggest you make a new bug report in Klei Bug Tracker: DST with a copy of your client_log.txt file found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether and we'll go from there. First things first when issues occur is to always try and verify the integrity of the game cache, and see if that works if the issue still happens then make a new bug report to the Klei Bug Tracker: DST. Don't forget your client_log.txt file. Cheers.

15 hours ago, Zillvr said:

@LordChicken, normally this should be reported in the DST Bug Tracker, but since we can't move posts between the forum and the tracker I highly suggest you make a new bug report in Klei Bug Tracker: DST with a copy of your client_log.txt file found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether and we'll go from there. First things first when issues occur is to always try and verify the integrity of the game cache, and see if that works if the issue still happens then make a new bug report to the Klei Bug Tracker: DST. Don't forget your client_log.txt file. Cheers.

I tried verifying the integrity of the game cache but i still experience the problem, i will now make a bug report on the Klei Bug Tracker, thanks for helping me! 

Archived