Store purchases

Newax

Alright, so like i said on DST thread, i bought some merchandise and promised i would share how it went, so here we go~

First of all, after opening the box, first thing i saw was the huge Chester plushie, just as soft as everyone made him seem to be, and i love him to bits

99f5d9d72557a13e44129acf79613f65.png

Then i moved on to the three blind boxes i got

Now, before we move on, I had very specific combination of characters i hoped to get:

Wendy
Wilson
And Chester

And to add to that, i hoped to get campfire in one of the accessories

So, i went to opening boxes, first one being a very pleasant surprise

b7785f676cfe0416cd3fbc4b71bb1e91.png

That's already one character i wanted, plus a golden axe, quite a rarity~

Next box came up

83a81c416eb4811f21f320c82f08c040.png

"Okay, so that means i won't get one of the characters i wanted, either Wilson or Wendy"

"Or both"

I did got the campfire though, which was awesome.

And as the last box came, opening it gave me quite a frown

First thing that worried me was that the package was already opened when i got to it

Pulling out the character revealed to me...

3c2843e26fcc7ce619b0abd0c305b6be.png

Wendy, but with her hair broken off. 

Really saddening, although nothing a bit of super glue couldn't fix. 

In the end, i got almost everything i wanted, and i can say it was really worth it, even though one figure was damaged. I got Wendy glued all back to her fully glory and now they're all adoring my shelf~

• MOTD

Hey there, 

I design the merch and run the Klei Shop, thanks for the feedback and break down of your order experience! This is actually very helpful for me personally. I'm really sorry to hear about your Wendy fig's hair. I'm glad you were able to fix it, but if you reach out to indiebox@kleientertainment.com and let them know about the issue with the Wendy figure and send them that picture, they'd be happy to send you a replacement blind box at our cost. I really appreciate the support for the store and it's super important to me that when you order from it, everything shows up exactly how it should! Let me know if you have any trouble getting a replacement box, but it should be no problem at all! 

9 hours ago, Corey said:

Hey there, 

I design the merch and run the Klei Shop, thanks for the feedback and break down of your order experience! This is actually very helpful for me personally. I'm really sorry to hear about your Wendy fig's hair. I'm glad you were able to fix it, but if you reach out to indiebox@kleientertainment.com and let them know about the issue with the Wendy figure and send them that picture, they'd be happy to send you a replacement blind box at our cost. I really appreciate the support for the store and it's super important to me that when you order from it, everything shows up exactly how it should! Let me know if you have any trouble getting a replacement box, but it should be no problem at all! 

Does it mean i would need to repackage Wendy and send her back? I'm from Poland and resending her back and waiting for another box would cause me to wait almost till beggining of december

Edit: Besides, she's my favourite character, losing her and getting a different character would break my heart~

Archived