Pressure Overlay

I like the idea but am not sure how useful it will be as yet. After reading this steam post, viewing the pressure may not help as much as we would like.

AquaX iconGames.png 4 Oct @ 10:44pm 
From my understanding and experience, the popping of eardrums is 2 fold. 1st depending on where the dupe 1st rupture eardrums healed, that will be used as the base. 

2nd, not 100pct sure, but there is a range of around 500-1000g I think of gas difference the dupe can tolerate before it rupture again. So as long as the change between gas pressure is gradual, it would not rupture. But if it is a major change like 1.8k to 3k. They would constantly rupture everytime the dupe pass to that area.

However the pressure plate being renamed to weight plate may mean in a future update they will be more automation regarding an areas pressure 

But that is speculation and a overlay would help

This wouldnt b hard to test, will try it tonight.

8 hours ago, Phoenix830 said:

I like the idea but am not sure how useful it will be as yet. After reading this steam post, viewing the pressure may not help as much as we would like.

However the pressure plate being renamed to weight plate may mean in a future update they will be more automation regarding an areas pressure 

But that is speculation and a overlay would help

Also the pressure automation already exists as an atmo switch.

Archived