Will You Be Able to Trade In Forge Items

NanoFerro

I was trying to decide what to do with all the spiffy items I've gotten in chests. I could unravel them, but I was wondering if it would be possible to keep them until the trade inn opens so I could get different items. Will we be able to even trade in Forge items?

Hey, I was just getting angry at many people putting the same, already answered questions all over the place.
I don't know about this one, I added PeterA on Steam to ask him but he ignored it (no biggie, that's what I would do aswell if some random invited me).

10 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Hey, I was just getting angry at many people putting the same, already answered questions all over the place.
I don't know about this one, I added PeterA on Steam to ask him but he ignored it (no biggie, that's what I would do aswell if some random invited me).

Don't worry/get me wrong, I feel the same sometimes. Tho these quiestions and answeres aren't always immediately to be found, a small search (either here on the forums or out there with google) would/could help a lot. 

Wouldn't it be easier and faster to ask PeterA here on the forums, btw? Even if just in a PM?

Archived