Please bring to Xbox

I dont know if they first want to add more items... and fixing bugs.Because it takes to take a game from one to another console.Also maybe people would rate it bad because of bugs or not enough to do.I dont own a Xbox so I dont know if developer can set it as Early Access.So maybe the just want to publish a finish game there.Or they just dont have the time to now bring it on Xbox.Or they dont even want to have it on Xbox.

On 11/13/2017 at 2:06 PM, TayDex said:

I dont know if they first want to add more items... and fixing bugs.Because it takes to take a game from one to another console.Also maybe people would rate it bad because of bugs or not enough to do.I dont own a Xbox so I dont know if developer can set it as Early Access.So maybe the just want to publish a finish game there.Or they just dont have the time to now bring it on Xbox.Or they dont even want to have it on Xbox.

They can just do an Xbox Preview (similar to Early Access) release without releasing the full game on PC. Knowing Klei, they will probably release it on PS4 before Xbox.

Archived