Material refund issue

Materials are not refunded when I try to change tiles and pipes directly while I still can get refund if I manually deconsturct it and build a new one with another material.

Neither graphical change nor numerical change.

Anyone having same problem?

36 minutes ago, tulkaz said:

Materials are not refunded when I try to change tiles and pipes directly while I still can get refund if I manually deconsturct it and build a new one with another material.

Neither graphical change nor numerical change.

Anyone having same problem?

Yeah it's been that way since the beginning. Always deconstruct first rather than building over the old ones. If you need to clear your pipes before deconstructing them use a pipe bridge to push the contents to an output vent.

1 hour ago, Moggles said:

Yeah it's been that way since the beginning. Always deconstruct first rather than building over the old ones. If you need to clear your pipes before deconstructing them use a pipe bridge to push the contents to an output vent.

Was it? I remember that materials pop out whenever I build over old one. Hope it’s not intended. I don’t see any difference between building over and deconstructing manually before build.

Archived