[HELP] Item graphics not showing properly

I've been working at this for a while trying to figure out how to make it work, but unfortunately I haven't come to any success. As you can see from the attached image files, I'm trying to make an item for my character, a necklace to equip that makes you do more damage in battle. That's all well and good, and the coding is fine. It's the aesthetic portion of the mod that I'm having a lot of trouble with. I tried making my mod following the tutorials from the bee hat and the wand, but neither have been very helpful in creating this armor. Then I went with the "artist's guide" tutorial, and this is where I ended up at. This is the closest I've come to making my mod complete. Please help me! These art assets and anim files are super confusing to me.

20171110044603_1.thumb.jpg.8c39fa01f49f60cf76615668730be906.jpg20171110044606_1.thumb.jpg.fe3072ad99e144e2a55377f9fe401406.jpg

13 hours ago, Cunning fox said:

How did you build your animation? In spriter? If so, just recompile it. If not, then use spriter.

I don't think I built my animation? I did this following this guide here,

And this is how my result turned out. I tried to use Spriter to make my item, but it wasn't displaying right, or just not displaying at all. I'm really, really confused about this. All I'm good at is swapping assets in templates/examples. Sorry for being hard to understand. :(