Thermo regulator temperature bug?

Often when I try to cool down hydrogen in a series of thermo regulators, some of them don't seem to actually cool down the gas but output it at a specific "stuck" temperature that might be higher than what came into it. Has anyone else seen this? Is it a known bug, or am I just misunderstanding something?

In debug mode I can fix this by repeatedly deconstructing and rebuilding the regulators, but in a regular game that is too much trouble. I'm also wondering whether this is just a cosmetic bug, and it is actually properly working "under the hood", as the hydrogen in the pipes will sometimes disappear despite seemingly being nowhere near -252 degrees.

50 minutes ago, tulkaz said:

Having this problem too. Mine's stuck at 4.8C and just solved simply by save and load but dunno this is a total solution.

Edit : NOPE it stuck again.

Save and reload will often fix the specific generator for a time. As will deconstructing and reconstructing. But there is always the possibility it will return. It is indeed very frustrating. I had 11 hydrogen radiators in my last colony, and I would usually have 2 random ones go haywire per session or so.

Archived