plugged sinkholes...

My wife and I just made two new host servers and both had plugged sinkholes I don't know why is that happening we have never had this problem before it has something to do with Winona finally being in PS4? Is the only new thing that is there ...We have just enter to a server where we already played at the caves and now the sinkholes are plugged.....WTF :(

I created an account to be able to reply, but my wife and I were having the same trouble. When we first save and quit then reload the server without restarting the game we can go back in just fine, but then after a day or 2 in game time, we go back to the sinkhole and the vines are there again and we can't go back in. I'm thinking this has to do with the Winona update and I really hope Klei has a fix coming, we were working towards resetting the ruins

4 minutes ago, P13R4T said:

I created an account to be able to reply, but my wife and I were having the same trouble. When we first save and quit then reload the server without restarting the game we can go back in just fine, but then after a day or 2 in game time, we go back to the sinkhole and the vines are there again and we can't go back in. I'm thinking this has to do with the Winona update and I really hope Klei has a fix coming, we were working towards resetting the ruins

It's so sad we were preparing to do cave exploring :(

The cave world the sinkhole leads to de-allocates automatically after a time (I don't know if it's the same for everyone but for me it's 3-4 minutes)

What this means is after this time on the surface the holes will close, and if you are already in a cave the game will display an error and kick you from the world.

This is all a glitch introduced in the latest update. To avoid it for the time being, if you really have to go into the caves, just load your world from the title screen and the caves will be loaded. You will still only have a certain amount of time to leave the /reload the world.

Archived