Thermal Conductivity doesnt work anymore.

So I can't move heat anymore. Heat will transfer onto an object and then stay there no matter what. So basically it just multiplies.

I made a chamber within a larger chamber, in the outer chamber I have super cooled hydrogen thats about -100c, in the inner chamber I have water at 9C with wolframite wire bridges connecting the two chambers to transfer the heat from the water into the hydrogen in the outer chamber.

Whats happening though is the water is heating the wire bridges, but it isnt being transferred into the hydrogen. So basically I have 9C wire bridges sitting in a -100C evironment.

I was using this method yesterday for cooling geyser water, but when I booted the game up today it suddenly didnt work anymore.

What happened here??

EDIT:

I tried running pipes through the hydrogen area to see if it would cool the water as it passed through, and even with normal Tunsten pipes, it didnt cool the water inside of it, even a little bit. This is 70C water going through a -100C area. And no heat is being transferred into the hydrogen. What.

Archived