Gas Pump switching temperature from negative to positive

I recently noticed when trying to determine why my C02 freezer system wasn't working that the gas pump seems to be dropping the negative sign from the temperature when drawing in gas.  I've got a room of -11.7 degree hydrogen I'm pumping and the contents of the first segment of pipe for the output is 11.6 degree in the positive direction.  I presume the 0.1 degree difference is from heating, display difference, etc but other than a bug dropping the - symbol I can't see any reason for a 22 degree temperature jump from one side of the pump to the other.

if it's a set and forget kind of thing, you can jump over to the kelvin scale in the options , set your desired temperature, then switch back. You'll have to do the kelvin to C or F conversion yourself.

If the bug persists, you might want to report the issue as a bug rather than a suggestion.

2 minutes ago, The Plum Gate said:

rather than a suggestion

This part is called Suggestions and Feedback so it's not entirely out of place. But yeah a proper bug report including documentation and reproduction scenario is always better than anecdotic evidence.

Seems I misread the post entirely, @Kasuha, @dreampod.

I would hop over to the Kelvin scale and see what's going on - try destroying your pipes and replacing them with abyssalite - if that's already in place, you could try obsidian or granite - these will normalize rather quickly. if it's still giving you whacky results, you'll have information in the Kelvin scale as well as in the scale of your choosing.

I had thought you had set up a thermoswitch, misread everything.

Archived