The Easiest Geyser Cooling!

1 hour ago, Lifegrow said:

I just see a system that will eventually become entombed and has no temperature regulation :p 

When the geyser is discharged, the temperature rises and prevents the water from freezing.

and the Temperature can be adjusted by adjusting the liquid valve and water pressure switch. :)

One wheezewort can freeze a geyser - and as @Kasuha said, this is just the surface water drip trick, it's been around for months.

Heres a video I made 4 months ago :D 

Your geyser will eventually freeze - only takes one tile of ice on your pump or over the geyser itself and you'll have to get in there and fix it, that's all i'm saying :) 

3 minutes ago, Lifegrow said:

One wheezewort can freeze a geyser - and as @Kasuha said, this is just the surface water drip trick, it's been around for months.

Heres a video I made 4 months ago :D 

Your geyser will eventually freeze - only takes one tile of ice on your pump or over the geyser itself and you'll have to get in there and fix it, that's all i'm saying :) 

I already know the trick @kasuha said. That's how I found a layout that did not freeze for a few hundred cycles using that method. :)

Archived