Any way to change the trim color?

Hello all,

I know this is a silly question and a super whatever thing but... It's driving me crazy how I always get ugly colors on my "trim" (the color around your character bubble when you press tab), it also is the color of your name in the chat...

5w1dYOo.png

I see alot of people getting nice colors like a pure red, a strong purple... There is an asian server that everyone get super nice neon colors (I got a green there) 

So... There is any way to control that?

Either it's random, or it's based on what "player slot" is open at the time. Whenever there's only one person on a server I tend to see them as red so I'm guessing it's the latter one. So if that's true I suppose you might be able to control it to a small degree. But it might not really be worth it, especially if a color you want happens to be far down on the list.

I'm sure after sinking in enough hours into the game you won't be bothered by that anymore. It used to bother me but now I don't really pay much attention to what color I get.

To be honest, I'd rather the red "1st player" trim that you get, cause it establishes you own the world and that you're kinda the leader in a strange, odd way.

I do think it would be interesting if you could choose your own trim color, however it's such a small cosmetic option that I'd rather the work for customizing trims to go into something like new skins or bug fixes.

Archived