Wonder Woman - Character Mod

First trial at character modding - but here's Wonda! Wonder Woman in DST form.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1103477593

Hope to get your comments and ideas on the skills and items to be implemented for this character =)

Here's what we have so far:

i) high HP but low sanity

ii) can craft a shield that can block projectiles, but slow her down when projectiles hit her

iii) a sword with high durability, increases her sanity when using the sword

iv) a lasso that can tie an enemy in place

v) sanity drops in huge amounts when team mates are around mobs but not fighting against them

Appreciate your comments and thoughts! Cheers.

20170808003819_1.jpg

20170808004023_1.jpg

Some comments :

- I don't see a lot of cases when the shield could be useful, what did i miss ? Projectiles are more common for player rather than monster, and it could be usually faster to approach the monster to kill it rather than protect for projectile, no ?
- The downside works how exactly ? Players around spider not fighting spider ? Also, does it means that no downside when playing alone/far from others people ?

- Maybe she should have another downside, harder to avoid.

- Would be nice to have some perk useful in a group like wigfrid ability to craft helmet/spear. Could be as simple as being able to craft shield for everyone, or an aura to allies.

17 hours ago, Lumina said:

Some comments :

- I don't see a lot of cases when the shield could be useful, what did i miss ? Projectiles are more common for player rather than monster, and it could be usually faster to approach the monster to kill it rather than protect for projectile, no ?

Bishops are annoying, especially when there's 4 of them in the ruins/atrium and there's a rook randomly running around.

Not the frequent occurrence, but still.