koalefant tameability?

19 hours ago, Lumina said:

Someone tried to make one, but got trouble to let you approach the koalefant to tame it. I don't remember others mods allowing it. Also i can't help, it's something too hard for my skill.

Weird that that's what his problem ended up being, that seems like the easiest thing to overcome.

I'd be much more concerned about all the animations beefalos have and koalefants don't.

Just now, Lumina said:

Tameable isn't ridable, no ? I mean, it's the next logical step,  but it's different, no ?

I don't know what to tell you, what do tamed beefalos do besides allowing you to ride them? Stop going into heat? Which koalephants never go into to begin with?

I mean maybe I misunderstood the OP, but I just can't imagine tameable koalephants be anything but making them rideable, I guess maybe OP should clarify.

I guess the lack of animations will still be an issue, but perhaps it can be overcome by creating new ones(this is gonna be a lot of work naturally), as far as riding animations go I'm not even sure where those are stored, so that could be even more problematic.

Easy to have a nice koalefant zoo, with them not running away from you ? Decorative manure farm ? Not big, sure, but still nice. But of course, rideable koalefant sound a lot more cool and useful, it's also a lot more work. Especially since it takes Klei a big amount of work for making beefalo rideable.

5 hours ago, Lumina said:

Easy to have a nice koalefant zoo, with them not running away from you ? Decorative manure farm ? Not big, sure, but still nice. But of course, rideable koalefant sound a lot more cool and useful, it's also a lot more work. Especially since it takes Klei a big amount of work for making beefalo rideable.

If they aren't running away from you, how would you get them into a pen?

I wouldn't really call such basic functionality "tameable" but maybe OP does?

If that's what he wants editing their brain should be fairly straight forward, and rezecib has a code for that somewhere.