Menu background music help

I don't believe there is any sensible way to do this. About half a year ago someone asked the same question. I think if you unstall the DLC of don't starve you can get the vanilla DS music. I would love for there to be a feature in settings to change the music. As good as shipwrecked music is I do miss the original. 

It is possible! Download the attached file, extract the folder to the mods folder of your Don't Starve installation, and activate the mod (Vanilla menu music for SW) via the Mods menu. Bonus: Wilson will play random animations in the main menu. I'll upload it to the Steam Workshop later. I haven't looked into changing the background. 

vanilla_music.zip

On 09/08/2017 at 11:57 PM, alainmcd said:

It is possible! Download the attached file, extract the folder to the mods folder of your Don't Starve installation, and activate the mod (Vanilla menu music for SW) via the Mods menu. Bonus: Wilson will play random animations in the main menu. I'll upload it to the Steam Workshop later. I haven't looked into changing the background. 

vanilla_music.zip

Oh. Awesome. Thank you !

Archived