Looking for Option : Always night / Always Spring (on a running world!)

Hellow,

I know a lot people already asked over the years if it is possible to change server settings on a running world. The answers.. I couldnt find them. Some say it is possible with editing the .lua file some say u need to create a mod (I'm not a programmer and have no clue about scripts) and haven't found a mod who gives me my desired options.
1st:
I tried changing the .lua file of my world which had the pre setting "autumn="verylongseason"" which I want to turn off just like I did with summer and winter in te pre settings, however, setting it to "noseason" doesnt seem to do the trick. (It even switches back to pre setting after I run the world) How to get only Spring on a running world - Any ideas?

2nd:
I wish to have always night not just dusk. However in the settings I used the pre setting "no daytime" - day="noday" but this gives me a super long dusk and a season moderated night. I have not found the option to manipulate this valuer but if there is a way to change this please help me with the steps. 

3rd:
I used the setting frograin="often" and now I want to get rid of rain all together, however I found a console command which will help me with that, but if there is a way to turn off rain and frog rain forever pls let me know.
I changed frograin="often" to frograin="never" but as I said the .lua file just went back to it's original pre settings after I run my server.

4th:
Is there a way to really get rid of trees? I used the option tree = "never" but after some days there is a lot tree growing going on on my world. I understand that trees need to grow in order to not run out of resources but when I say "stop" I mean it :c it works perfectly fine for the grasss option, however saplings accure as Twiggy Tree witch isn't much of a help either for me since I really want to create my own resource rules.
I know Don't Starve (Together) is a survival game and having no trees or no light and no seasons might spoil the fun for some people however I wish to make a special world with special settings and I hope some of u can understand. I know that the command tool is already very mighty but I still ask for more. >.< I already invested a lot work on it and coming to think of it I should have asked this question before I set up the server, I can start fresh on a new server to get my only spring season that I wish for and I can get rid of rain and frog rain but the problems for only night and tree regrowth would remain and especially the night factor is a really big factor for my world. 
I really wish to get the answers and a "how to" if possible.
Thanks for reading..

Kat~

On 7/20/2017 at 7:21 PM, Kittykit said:
Some say it is possible with editing the .lua file some say u need to create a mod (I'm not a programmer and have no clue about scripts)
33 minutes ago, The Luck Duck said:

Try making a new world with those settings and then taking the leveldataoveride.lua file and replacing it with your server's leveldataoverride.lua file.

Okay editing a worldgen option file AFTER the map has been generated does not work! Period! (!.!)

These are the commands you need to run. After you run them you need to reload the world using these commands, although you can run the commands in bulk before world reload:

c_save()
c_reset()
How to get only Spring on a running world?

Please refer to this answer from me on a separate thread, #selfshamelesspromo I don't want to repost that.

I wish to have always night not just dusk.
TheWorld.topology.overrides.day = "onlynight"

I want to get rid of rain all together,

TheWorld.topology.overrides.frograin = "never"

Is there a way to really get rid of trees?

No..., Yes?;

If they've already spawned you need to manually dispatch of them. If you want them to stop spawning Disable world regrowth delay world regrowth:

TheWorld.topology.overrides.regrowth = "veryslow"

Can you disable world regrowth? @V2C?

Archived