Cross Saving?

So I've been playing Don't Starve on PS4 recently (not Don't Starve Together, just Don't Starve because as far as I know, you got rid of the Don't Starve PS4 section, if not, I'm just lazy and not looking.) and I have a couple of really good save files that I want to be able to play on the go, once I buy Don't Starve Giants Edition on PSVita. I want to know if you can cross save between PS4, PS3, and PSVita. If not, could the devs make plans to implement it?

Hey there, cross-save functionality is not supported for Don't Starve: Giant Edition (Vita) and Console Edition (PS4) - we do not have any plans for support for it at this time. That being said, when you purchase Don't Starve: Console Edition on PS4, you also get access to Don't Starve: Giant Edition on PS Vita/PS3 via the PlayStation cross-buy functionality. Check the link below for more information: http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1681465

Archived