Game need usual things like...

Games need;

1- usual fruits like apple, banana etc. 

2- Oxygen level alert for cleaning air doing something for Duplicants 

3-Worms must be a good enemy in underground for eating some supplies or damaging walls.

4-If there is any oxygen alert there must be background for desinging and decorating rooms so this blurry oxygen and carbon dioxide go away.

5- cleaning robots for clearing ground

6- water tank for storaging water 

57 minutes ago, Celil Erol said:

Games need;

There is no sunlight, we are on an asteroid, so normal plants wouldnt really work, plus this is a klei game when would they ever call something an apple or banana!

There is an oxygen alert but duplicants themselves have no way to clean air and adding a way for them to would be kind of broken.

Worms.... Life mentioned this and its a fabulous idea! 10 points to you.

I wish robots were in the game to do menial tasks.

You can make your own "Water tank" there is plenty of space for a man made one and I am sure this would surpass the limits that having an item would do.

13 hours ago, Celil Erol said:

Games need;

Yes! ADD ROBOTS TO THE RESEARCH TAB!!!

The robots don't need to be able to do everything that the Dupes can (cause that might take away from the difficulty of the game), but if they could do things like mop up the floors, sweep up the floors, etc. then that would make for an awesome update. It would free up the Dupes to actually get the important things done around the colony.

16 hours ago, Celil Erol said:

Games need;

2- Oxygen level alert for cleaning air doing something for Duplicants 

3-Worms must be a good enemy in underground for eating some supplies or damaging walls.

4-If there is any oxygen alert there must be background for desinging and decorating rooms so this blurry oxygen and carbon dioxide go away.

6- water tank for storaging water 

1 - Yes, we definetly need more colorful and different plants, and fun ones too... current ones are dull - maybe it just for me with 150h? in the game

2 - not sure what the author means by this

3 - PLEASEEE !!!!!!!!! add some enemies !!!!!!!!! PLEASEEE !!!!!! Worms who destroy infrastructure is 10/10 !!!!!

4 -  not sure

5 - Yup !!! as well as tubes to move around, at least materials

6 - YES !!! , i think what author meant is to have a small tank or large.. why not, to build as a building with no need to making a place in the ground and calling it a pool.

Archived