Prob with water

Hey

Last night i had a prob in the game.

My colon took water all the time and put it in my food machinery or terrarium. And they did that all the time without making something else. They put more water than food machinery need.

i had make irrigation for my terarium but my colon continue to put water in it. Is it normal? We can't make irrigation?

I hope you can understand what i meen (i m french sorry).

They will be picking up 1000g, they would need to do this 75 times in order to make 1 mush bar, My microbe musher usually gets filled with 150kg of water, so that would mean they take 150 trips if they are using small sources of water on the floor. 

Mop everything and it should hopefully fix the issue, if not then move the microbe musher closer to a water source or do what is in the link I have posted as this usually eliminates the issue.

4 hours ago, BlueLance said:

They will be picking up 1000g, they would need to do this 75 times in order to make 1 mush bar, My microbe musher usually gets filled with 150kg of water, so that would mean they take 150 trips if they are using small sources of water on the floor. 

Mop everything and it should hopefully fix the issue, if not then move the microbe musher closer to a water source or do what is in the link I have posted as this usually eliminates the issue.

If you're lucky enough to have a Steam Geyser close to your base you can build your kitchen right next to it and the dupes will fetch the water from it for your microbe musher. Otherwise I think heckubis's sink is a good idea. You can use a water pressure switch to turn off the pump feeding the sink when you don't need it or make the sink deep enough that a vent on the bottom will over pressure and stop flowing when you don't need it.

Archived