Leaking Polluted Water and not sure why

Great game! Just fantastic!

My colony is humming along nicely and I'm about ready to start exploring out into the more hostile environments. But I have this annoying leak of polluted water and I don't know why. It might be because of the lake of polluted water I've tiled off, or bad piping, or something. I'm baffled. Take a look and see if you have any ideas.

WaterLeak.jpg

PipeView.jpg

Does a natural gas station just leak water at random?  Why is it leaking? I know the pipes need to be fixed up some, but my weird configuration of the pipes is an attempt to fix the problem. 

It's not at random, there's an attachment on the bottom where a pipe is supposed to be attached to take the water away, but the pipe came off and now the water just drips out of it, you can clearly see it on the graphics for the generator.  The morbs  took the pipe off, when colonies wipe morbs come out to feast, dancing and keening in alien atonal hymns.  Stuffed berries ain't got nothing on duplicant burgers.

Archived