This game is so fun! Glad I bought it!

Bought it earlier this week and already have over 20 hours logged into it. Very challenging but also rewarding. I'm so excited about the development that I went ahead and joined these forums so I can keep up with the goings ons,

So I know this isn't the suggestions or bug report thread so, I'll just make a little discussion here...

What's your favorite stress reaction? I think the violent ones are pretty hilarious (SOMETIMES. GET AWAY FROM THAT POWER GENERATOR, NIKOLA) and the way they jump around and slam the floor whenever they move is too good. What about everyone else?

Glad you're enjoying it! I'm at 60 hours, and the only reason I'm not playing right now is to eagerly await the next update. My resolve may break before then, though.

If we're cherrypicking stress reactions, Ugly Crier is hilarious because your Dupes can drown in a puddle of their own tears. It also has the potential to be exploited as a water source... when I pick the game up again, I fully intend to make a class-hierarchy fort where the emo kids all slave away in the basement, weeping into porous floors that drain into a reservoir for the upper class' showers. If thirst is added as a mechanic, I'll probably make them drink their own tears as their sole source of water.

logged more hours than one should mention in polite company.(just a bit past 3 digit point already) the violent hulking all over the place stress response  is by far my favorite  reaction as well. although a dupe going on a feeding frenzy isn't that bad either to spite the costs of it. 

Archived