There is hunger. But what about thirst?

Hya all,

I have been playing a lot of DST at the time. But I can't stop wonder... Why is there only hunger? When the human has more needs like staying hydrated? And what can do you do more with rain then trying to stay dry? Like catching the clean water and store it somewhere safe? Or finally be able to take a bath and be able to clean yourself at you base or near a pond. Yes, you are able to hold ice. But wouldn't it be nice to make different kinds of juice and drinks aswell? And hold these waters in a bottle when you are making a journey across the map? Or when you don't have enough gears. get a water sprinkler for in your garden instead of a flingomatic?

Also makes me wonder... How much harder everthing would get? Would it become harder to play DST? Well, I certainly do know it's going to be importend to have lots of water in your storage when the summer arrives...

What do you guys think? It think it would be fun and amazing!

~ Worran

I think you put this in the wrong section. While it doesn't invalidate your suggestion, if you want this now, there are several mods for thirst. They make the game very frustrating, for me personally. It's just too much on an already fairly difficult game. I imagine that's one of the reasons they choose not to put in thirst. If you want to experience it, go and download a thirst mod in the steam workshop.

Archived