Need help with overloaded circuits

Hey guys. So, i've been having issues with my circuits overloading. I've read on the forums etc that i cant have over 1k on a single circuit. I;ve tried creating different circuits but they still overload after some time. It would be very helpful if someone could explain to my what actually a circuit is.

and also, if i were to connect wires to this place ( http://imgur.com/a/XQdpC ) how would i do so through a different circuit?

Much thanks!

1 hour ago, bcbcdota2 said:

Hey guys. So, i've been having issues with my circuits overloading. I've read on the forums etc that i cant have over 1k on a single circuit. I;ve tried creating different circuits but they still overload after some time. It would be very helpful if someone could explain to my what actually a circuit is.

I still don't understand all of the little details, but what you need to do is make sure that all of your energy consumers (the items with the white numbers) on one normal electrical line don't add up to more than 1000w.

One problem that I also note from your diagram is that you're not using electricity transformers. These transformers allow you to essentially separate all of these different circuits, but still connect them all to one power source via your 20k heavi-watt wire. They're like a funnel that only allows energy to flow in, that way other circuits won't be affected.

Think of it like a tree trunk is your 20k wire, and your generator is your roots. Each circuit is limited by 1k, so each circuit is a branch.

generator > 20k wire > 1k wire
                                  > 1k wire
                                  > 1k wire

Hope this helps. Maybe someone else here will be able to draw you a diagram that can illustrate better than I can with text... lol

The wire is not intended to connect directly together.

Power Sources >>>heavy watt wire >>> Transformer ------Circuit one (max 1000w)

>>>>

>>>>Transformer------Circuit 2 (max 1000w)

And so on up to 20,000. So 20 Circuits, For that main Heavy wire. A totally separate setup could also have another 20Kv so really UNlimited'

Hook power sources to each other with HWW (Heavy  Watt Wire) , then run to first Transformer (HWW goes on the left side) From the right side of the transformer you run the lighter wire. This is your branch circuit. Everything runs on this line up to 1000w.

To start a second circuit. using HWW from the left side of the first Transformer OR any place in the main HWW before that first transformer, Branch off with HWW to another transformer .

Rinse and repeat.

A note: don't cross streams, use a wire bridge...;) Hope this helps. There is a post with pics here, ummm think it was Transformer wire examples or something.

Archived