[Game Update] - 217794

Awesome work on the hotfixes chaps/chapettes - however is anything being done about the insane lag spikes that can occur when toggling in/out of the priority overlay? Late game we're talking a 6-8 second wait for the game to unfreeze :( 

• Developer
1 minute ago, Lifegrow said:

Awesome work on the hotfixes chaps/chapettes - however is anything being done about the insane lag spikes that can occur when toggling in/out of the priority overlay? Late game we're talking a 6-8 second wait for the game to unfreeze :( 

If you haven't already, could you please post a save file in the bug tracker and could you also post your dxdiag?

• Like 1

Certainly, will get this over tonight - I have currently laid out all the builds for tonight's stream so my save would be a bit laggy right now regardless - but i'll get things tidied and pop it on the forums later. Really appreciate the work you guys are doing.

-Life

1 hour ago, Cheerio said:

If you haven't already, could you please post a save file in the bug tracker and could you also post your dxdiag?

I don't want this to seem like shameless promotion, however i'm streaming in like 10 minutes if you want to pop in. "Lifegrowski" on twitch. (also, what does a guy have to do to get a host after the Klei live stream - I've hosted you every week damnit :D