Discord Servers?

Hi all! It's been a while. I don't have any updates on crafts or anything, but I was wondering if anybody knows if any nice, active servers on Discord dedicated to DST? I'm having trouble finding one and I'd really like to make some more buds interested in the game, as most of my friends don't really play anymore. I still need to solve the Metheus puzzle as well.

In the meantime if anybody'd wanna add me and we can chat or play sometime I'm aesthdeadic#4855! 

4 minutes ago, MinniBat said:

Hi all! It's been a while. I don't have any updates on crafts or anything, but I was wondering if anybody knows if any nice, active servers on Discord dedicated to DST? I'm having trouble finding one and I'd really like to make some more buds interested in the game, as most of my friends don't really play anymore. I still need to solve the Metheus puzzle as well.

In the meantime if anybody'd wanna add me and we can chat or play sometime I'm aesthdeadic#4855! 

i need help so i can be your buddy

Archived