gold and other metall

I melted the ore, and do not quite understand why we can not build out of gold, copper and iron this will be added in the future? or need to mix with anything to get something more, such as in the smelting of steel

4 hours ago, Kasuha said:

Different buildings have different materials available. Gold and iron are available for wires, for instance. 

you probably do not understand correctly, we are not talking about a gold alloy, namely about the gold which is obtained after melt

just as I can melt copper ore after having received the copper, which hardens and gains a bonus to overheating +50

so far I've managed to melt all the metals which can be heated up to 3000 degrees everything that melted will receive a bonus +50 to overheating, also, if the first to melt iron ore, and then mix it with carbon dioxide, you get steel but some metals just do not open in buildings, such as gold, copper, iron therefore, I ask on the forum, has anyone figured out the formulas that with what to mix, or is it just not put into the game

I'm willing the bet that refineries will be implemented and the current way in which we're just digging and then going to straight to building will end.  Probably will end up refining things like metals from the ore before we can use them.

2 hours ago, Bel0m0r said:

if the first to melt iron ore, and then mix it with carbon dioxide

You made that or you just quoting in-game description? Also, as I understand game designers mean not carbon dioxide in this case, but carbon, which means Coal. 

1 hour ago, PVD said:

You made that or you just quoting in-game description? Also, as I understand game designers mean not carbon dioxide in this case, but carbon, which means Coal. 

it was an accident, after I started to melt everything in order to see the result later after testing can already speak clearly

2 hours ago, Bel0m0r said:

it was an accident, after I started to melt everything in order to see the result later after testing can already speak clearly

Yes I got this too... But it was not CO2... You can farm steel with

Spoiler

Melting airlocks

6 hours ago, Bel0m0r said:

so far I've managed to melt all the metals which can be heated up to 3000 degrees everything that melted will receive a bonus +50 to overheating, also, if the first to melt iron ore, and then mix it with carbon dioxide, you get steel but some metals just do not open in buildings, such as gold, copper, iron therefore, I ask on the forum, has anyone figured out the formulas that with what to mix, or is it just not put into the game

There's no big mystery to it. The RefinedMetal category and Alloy category have no buildings assigned to them.

Archived