After finally failing so many times i finally got a base going :)

So after suffocating twice, starving a few times and even messing up the building orders so i had dupes stranded and die :') i finally managed a base that produces coal with 3 hatches, i conquered a geyser which is enough water for 10 dupe colony! 

I absolutely love this game and hope the next update is compatible with this save... :')

Schermafdruk 2017-04-07 00.45.37.png

good job dude!~ it took me a minute to get the hang of the game and the bugs haha, looks like a nice base you have there, i dont have any hatches cuz i killed them all, so i use manual generators to power elecrtolizers for hydrogen which i pump into a room where i have generators and it works...ok i guess XD. Either way the game is amazingly fun and i enjoy the dumb bugs most the time.

20170406155607_1.jpg

20170406155533_1.jpg

20170406155553_1.jpg

Looking good sir, this is what I call the "stable phase" - now you get to explore and decide what weird and wonderful builds you want to attempt off the back of this :D

Super cooling a geyser? Making liquid oxygen? Digging to magma and creating a dupe killing torture device? The possibilities are endless :p

Archived