Acessories and Space Suits!

Acessories:
Juts to add a new layer of personality to the characters, how about make them have acessories according to their profession (or just for vanity sake)? Like a chef with a chef hat or a Scientist with glasses, would love to see that :p

Space Suit:
Mining out of the base can be kinda difficult depending of the gases in there so why not create some kinda pod where there's a space suit inside so you can take it out to have some oxygen on the trip? ;)

Just a few suggestions, now that I'm done, I'm off to play some more!
Love ya'll, devs! :wilson_love:

4 hours ago, Developous said:

Please stop hijacking everyone else's suggestions to route them to your own and contributing nothing to theirs. What does your post have to do with MiiKy's?

5 hours ago, MiiKy said:

Acessories:
Juts to add a new layer of personality to the characters, how about make them have acessories according to their profession (or just for vanity sake)? Like a chef with a chef hat or a Scientist with glasses, would love to see that :p

Wonderful idea. May not add a huge twist to gameplay, but it's little touches like this that help endear the dupes to you.

25 minutes ago, scientas said:

Wonderful idea. May not add a huge twist to gameplay, but it's little touches like this that help endear the dupes to you.

I had the idea when I was drawing my character and realized no dupe use glasses :p
Thanks for the feedback tho', hope they implement that, who knows? Like you said it isn't game changing but it's a nice touch.

@scientasI made the idea a bit before him. I don't mind that he made it, but I believe in 'first come, first serve' - it's only logical and more respectful of the situation. If he had made it first, I would've respected him over me. In this case, I already, only just, had varying suits in that tech. You ought to look at 'Quarantine' thus. Quite the features for suits and doors.

Archived