Id love to see more creatures in the game. I'd also love to be able to tame them. Maybe one animal could run on the manual generator at perhaps a reduced rate but then u dont have to have a dupe doing it. Or one that can help dig and tunnel places faster. Who knows they could perhaps even make them reduce stress. How to tame them maybe something new in the research tree? A treat maker and that could give contaminated dirt a use. cause if your like me anything useless goes into a pit with a hatch in it so this would make me stop doing that with my dupes poop.

6 hours ago, The_Fez_Guy said:

Id love to see more creatures in the game. I'd also love to be able to tame them. Maybe one animal could run on the manual generator at perhaps a reduced rate but then u dont have to have a dupe doing it. Or one that can help dig and tunnel places faster. Who knows they could perhaps even make them reduce stress.

I would love to see a little creature running on the hamster wheel producing power. And like a mole creature that helps digging.

Archived