Thermo Regulator. Am I doing it wrong?

Can't seem to get this to work. I have a pump to a filter then to the thermo regulators. Input pipe is full of gas, have an output pipe with 3 vents, have power. But the regulator refuses to do anything. They are currently at 440° and say "not pumping" if I mouse over them.  Am I missing something here? 

IMG_20170312_090842867.jpg

4 minutes ago, PrivateDonut said:

It's probably due to the way you have the output pipes setup. It should be setup like; 

Screenshot_21.png

That's how I originally had it hooked up, chained together. But that also didn't work. So I switched it to this way and still nothing. I'm going to remove the regulators and rebuild them and see if that does anything. 

1 minute ago, Buzzkil88 said:

That's how I originally had it hooked up, chained together. But that also didn't work. So I switched it to this way and still nothing. I'm going to remove the regulators and rebuild them and see if that does anything. 

I included a picture of how I have them setup. I had some problems the first time I was messing with them, which was just yesterday haha. 

Deconstructed the regulators and rerouted the pipes and it worked for a moment. The insulated pipe at the last output shows I have 91.5g of carbon dioxide at 34.3° but the next pipe shows empty...  Could the mix of O2 and CO2 possibly be the cause? 

IMG_20170312_095315041_HDR.jpg

2 minutes ago, Buzzkil88 said:

Deconstructed the regulators and rerouted the pipes and it worked for a moment. The insulated pipe at the last output shows I have 91.5g of carbon dioxide at 34.3° but the next pipe shows empty...  Could the mix of O2 and CO2 possibly be the cause? 

IMG_20170312_095315041_HDR.jpg

What temperature are you trying to get the oxygen?  

I ended up having to deconstruct the entire length of output pipe and rebuild it to get it to work. I tried just putting vents along it to see if I could find a point that worked along the line and none did beyond the room the regulators are in. Weird. Guess it was bugged somehow. Everything is working now though.  

Buzzkil, I have run into this a lot too.  I believe it's a bug.  If you save, return to the main menu, and then resume your game, they will turn on and start pumping. 

I agree with others you should chain them to increase cooling power, but that's irrelevant to why they say "not pumping" despite everything being hooked up and piped properly.  It's just a bug, hopefully one the devs can address soon.  Reloading the game seems to fix it for me.

Archived