Auto-Sweep? Also problems with air pressure.

I don't know exactly if it's necessary, but it's just a mild sense of OCD that made me think it might be nice if, when finished digging, the duplicates would automatically grab the materials from the dug out tiles until they can't carry anymore. Then sweep leftovers manually after the rest of the materials are delivered into a storage building. Just so sweeping seems more like actually sweeping and not just a requirement every time you dig and want your materials put away from digging. Just a minor thought. Also, it may just be me, but I can't seem to find out the gas pressure of an area, which is a problem when I try to get a gas from another area into another via vents. Maybe a pressure gauge system, if necessary? Thanks. Game is great so far. I'm addicted. Lol.

@felix_teh_vamp, welcome fellow 'teh'!  Ya, personally, I'd like a few more 'auto' things in the game like designating a guy to keep the floor swept and mopped without me marking the areas every time.  I have found that if you UP the priority on storage units, the dupes keep the place a lot more cleaner.

Edit: Stuff like that there.

i agree, there needs to be an option to select auto-sweeping fresh resources into storage containers. Maybe add a backpack that allows them to carry more resources at a time but slows them down a little?

edit: i remember 'dont starve' had the option for backpack.

So far the only work around I have for this is keeping your base clean before you venture out to dig massive new chambers. After the cleanings done set down many new storage things and set the priority to ALL storage containers to 9. If a storage container has a higher priority than another, the dupes will waste tons of time moving resources from the lower priority container to the higher one. Now set a couple of Dupes to just sweep & deliver. Now, those dupes will clean up any new resources dug, as they're dug.

Archived