Idea: Teleporting system

Just last night I dreamed of teleporters in ONI. I think this could be a good idea. The Duplicants could use them, to get faster to far away places. Of course you have to build electrical wires to each teleporter and the teleporters should require rare materials. The duplicants could use the shortest way automatically.

The Printing Pod even looks like a teleportation arch!  :)  I'd imagine if you could just build a second Printing Pod looking object anywhere in the game, give it a battery, it would let critters go back and forth between home base instantly, saving time running/walking?  That feels like an advanced game item, though.

13 minutes ago, Guluere said:

I actually I already made a post on teleports...

I guess, stuff gets buried very fast around here, not sure if they even look at suggestions.

The developers seem to go through the suggestions regularly, but I imagine they have a limited number of resources, and can't always read every post. Did your post get any replies/traction/discussion/likes?

Archived