Stress Response Ideas

So I was just thinkin' bout some other potential stress responses their could be.

Violent - Attacks others for a while (and/or livestock if that is implemented.)

Depressive - Does all actions (including movement) much slower for a while. Bouts of crying which increases stress of those around them. (Slight chance for suicide?)

Suicidal - Attempts (not necessarily successful) to kill themselves.

Self-Harmer - Beats self up for a while, losing a large chunk of health.

Anxiety Attack- Runs around screaming for a while, both creating noise, releasing a lot of CO2, and stressing nearby people.

Catatonic - Does nothing for a long while.

Hyperventilator - Sits around for a few seconds, consuming A LOT of O2 and releasing A LOT of CO2.

Pyromaniac - Starts fires (if they are implemented.)

Klepto - Steals items from storage or items on the ground. These items are lost forever.

Pica - Eats inedible items from storage and around the map. Most items eaten will have negative effects (like slime would cause disease and bleach block would be lethal.)

Split Personality - Causes all stats and attributes and decor desire (but not their Stress Response) to scramble.

Any other ideas?

As I said on another thread (along with the Pyro idea), one I had was Smoker: when the dupe gets stressed, they light up a cig and smoke for a while, leaving them idle for a short time and producing contanimated oxygen while smoking. This is mostly harmless - until flammable/explosive gases are implemented in game, at which point a smoking dupe becomes an ignition hazard.

Archived