Hi everyone, I recently purchased to rental servers from citadel servers and am having a hell of a time connecting my Master server to the caves one, I sent in a support ticket but its taking forever to be answered. If anyone has knowledge on how to do so please respond here with detailed instructions.

I read their knowledge base carefully on how to do it. but their knowledge base is very vague on details when it comes to linking them in a new reign beta.

Thanks for any responses in regards to this support message.

Update: both servers are now linked but  they are both being recognized as forest instead of cave / forest.. any ideas?

Ah... there's always numerous complaints about what you stated at the end, but the solution is actually pretty simple.

Create a text file titled "worldgenoverride.lua" in your Caves folder, I believe, (make sure its defined as a LUA file) and paste the following in:

Spoiler

return {
    override_enabled = true,
    preset = "DST_CAVE",
}

Run your server again and it should be caves, if I didn't tell you something completely wrong.

Archived