Overlay issues, green skirts

I can't find any previous topic on this, so -

I finally got around to bringing art assets in - all my GUI stuff is fine, but my agents are a tad broken:

yQZW4tB.png

Spoiler

The art is still WIP - I'l finish time consuming stuff like hair and goggles if I get this issue fixed

I have no idea where the green/yellow trenchcoat-tails are coming from, and the overlays are totally broken when in hiding.

Widowmaker's (left) animdefs.lua is using Nika's in-engine overlays (the gun thing still happens for her, too). Sombra's overlay and the character labelled 'Banks' are made with the banks.anim files, directly from the example mod.

My thoughts on the issue:
Possibly the compiler? Maybe something to do with operating system incompatability (windows 7 sp1, 64bit)? When I decompile the files their colours seem fine, but maybe there's something in the alpha?
It could also be the banks animations.xml from the example mod (both Sombra and Widow are using it as I can't seem to source any other versions)

I know I'm arriving well past late to the Invis Mod game, but - Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it?

Nevermind, solved it!

Turns out the green skirts are coming from shared_female_attacks.lua; 

It has to be placed above the character's own .abld in animdefs.xml like so; (I originally had it the other way around)

"data/anims/characters/anims_female/shared_female_hits_01.abld",		 
			"data/anims/characters/anims_female/shared_female_attacks_a_01.abld",	
			"data/anims/agent_widowmaker.abld",		

man, I'm an idiot.

Archived