Sandbox Mode?

I would greatly desire a sandbox mode. Just to test ideas I have to try and engineer things, but as it is now i have to have a save far enough along to know pretty much all the tech to even attempt what i would like to experiment.

along with all the basic functions of the regular game it would be very nice to be able to:
Spawn source blocks
Spawn/delete Dupes
Fill areas with gases/liquids

Just a thought :D

edit: after looking around it appears the tool already exists, access to the cell painter would be fantastic.

Cell painter - create blank text file in location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data" called "debug_enable.txt", restart the game then press backspace to display it. I use to replenish dissapearing water which really frustrates me.

1 hour ago, OneVoltTen said:

Cell painter - create blank text file in location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data" called "debug_enable.txt", restart the game then press backspace to display it. I use to replenish dissapearing water which really frustrates me.

Is Cell painter the only debug-type feature available at the moment?

Archived