Add "Are you sure?" to the create a new world button.

Hey, been loving this game so far! Sadly though while clicking to load up my game, I mis-clicked and accidentally hit new world. This can be a big problem for some with a simple fix. Just add a simple are you sure question to fix this. That's all I have to say, happy developing! 

On 2/22/2017 at 8:17 PM, HabdomeRaider said:

For example, here's what my Load Game menu looks like after starting a new game:

1-LoadGame.jpg

You can see it shows the new game (Dangerous Hovel) alongside the auto-saves for the previous game (Not-So-Duplicant Space Hut).

I've known how to get there for a bit, yet it simply doesn't show! If this is the case then I hope this thread will get locked as it's a problem on my end, not really a suggestion.

if you're on day 1 then there wont be any save files unless you MANUALLY save. The game saves at the beginning of each new cycle/Day (i.e. 12:00:01am). but the very first day doesnt save as it would make for lots of save files for anyone who tries to get better seeds.

Archived