Shower is removing water?

I've been playing this game for quite a while. I just discovered that the output for the shower dumps out very very little water. And it is rapidly consuming water for me. Is this a bug or this is actually intended? If it is, then its a useless feature, because using the shower is not worth it.

Not sure if this is a bug but I too have noticed this. So much so that I have actually not installed a shower or lavatory in my base that is not at cycle 100. My last base at cycle 250 used alot of sand and water from the shower/lavatory - I would almost recommend using massage tables early and often to control stress versus the shower at this point.

Yeah. They need to fix things like theese. Another thing i have been encountered, is that water pumps are completely useless when it comes to water source moving. I found a ton of water a bit far away from my base,(digging a tunnel is not an option, because the water is below my base) so i decided to move it by the pumps. And when i built the system, (it took ages) i was disappointedly watching how ineffective and slow the procedure is.

"I made a closed circuit for showers (Pump -> Showers -> Water filter ->Clean water back), it's running for around 20 cycles on my base and I don't have the feeling the water is disappearing... or maybe very very slowly. "

I did this. you will run out of water because of the things i posted.

Well in 2 cycles it removed a few tons of water, and made only a very little amount of dirty water.(like few gramms.) But it is a bug for everyone. You dont see it happening in water level. If you put the cursor on a water block, it should show 1ton. If you use the shower, in a few cycles this will change to 1kg/block. And when you see this change, you will run out of water in a few minutes.

Sometimes, the water is disappearing, when dirty water pipe is leaking 1000g instead of 10 kg. Also sometimes when I connected a new dirty water pump, the animation started, water level was going down but no water made it into pipes.

Archived