Make Desert Goggles delay overheating

Desert Goggles are a must have during the summer sandstorms and having to give up your Eyebrella or Straw Hat for a hat that doesn't give any heat protection is really crippling as you must either wear a Floral Shirt or carry an Ice Chester with you at all times.
I think giving the Desert Goggles the same heat delay as a Straw Hat a fair change.

8 hours ago, SandvichSpy said:

Desert Goggles are a must have during the summer sandstorms and having to give up your Eyebrella or Straw Hat for a hat that doesn't give any heat protection is really crippling as you must either wear a Floral Shirt or carry an Ice Chester with you at all times.
I think giving the Desert Goggles the same heat delay as a Straw Hat a fair change.

Personally I'd like it to be more mid-tier heat resistance like a summer frest, but as a hat. We seem to be lacking a mid-tier heat protection hat anyway so this could fill the gap. But honestly, I'd be happy with at least the crappy straw hat quality heat resistance right now. No heat resistance for a piece of apparel that's used exclusively for summer is just so terrible it burns.

Heheh. Get it? It burns? Ok, I'll go now...

Archived