[H] Striking Tuxedo [W] Any Distinguished Item (CLOSED)

Hi there!

This is the first time I put out a trading offer, so please let me know if there is something I might have forgotten.

I got the striking tuxedo a second time, and I would like to trade it for any other distinguished item. And I mean any (seriously, that tuxedo is the only distinguished skin I have; it would be nice to have some variety -_-)

I have a Steam Guard Authenticator and would prefer that you had it as well.

So if you have any duplicates or just want a white tuxedo that reeks of mothballs and decay instead of something else, let me know ; )

Here's my trade link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=178181288&token=WtgT_RCU

8 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Hehe, this is luck, isn't it? Well, I've got several distintiguished items seeking a good home, namely the survivor outfits of Wendy and Wilson, plus possibly Wickerbottom's ballgown, but I'm pretty certain your tuxedo is more expensive.

Yup -_- I'm relying on my luck, and it's not very effective XD

I don't really care about the price difference in this case ^^; The difference can't be that big, can it? (need to check the market) Is there any of these you would rather get rid of more than the others? : )

1 minute ago, NightWonder7 said:

Yup -_- I'm relying on my luck, and it's not very effective XD

I don't really care about the price difference in this case ^^; The difference can't be that big, can it? (need to check the market) Is there any of these you would rather get rid of more than the others? : )

Let me see... It all depends on what characters you play most often. The rumpled outfit looks fine on any vanilla and most customs (I used it for a drinking binge of depression in our RPG), I would typically not put Wilson into the shredded skirt. However to make it somehow fair to you, I'd suggest both, and maybe the toga if you like it? I also have some random classies and commons, out of which I really use the brown buckled gloves and Canadian boots, both tuxedo gloves, the black trousers and the white T-shirt, plus red sneakers. There are some fun sets I do not use frequently enough to call them off-limits, namely Livingstone Wilson (the beige waistcoat and the matching pumps) and the sophomore Wigfrid (the blue sweater vest and the matching blue skirt). Perhaps it will be the easiest to show you my inventory: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=167901828&token=ts078hDl

14 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Let me see... It all depends on what characters you play most often. The rumpled outfit looks fine on any vanilla and most customs (I used it for a drinking binge of depression in our RPG), I would typically not put Wilson into the shredded skirt. However to make it somehow fair to you, I'd suggest both, and maybe the toga if you like it? I also have some random classies and commons, out of which I really use the brown buckled gloves and Canadian boots, both tuxedo gloves, the black trousers and the white T-shirt, plus red sneakers. There are some fun sets I do not use frequently enough to call them off-limits, namely Livingstone Wilson (the beige waistcoat and the matching pumps) and the sophomore Wigfrid (the blue sweater vest and the matching blue skirt). Perhaps it will be the easiest to show you my inventory: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=167901828&token=ts078hDl

I usually play alone, and play as Wilson when I do. But when I play with others, I usually main as Wendy. I think Wilson would look weird in the shredded skirt XD

Do you mean both survivor items and a toga? I also see you already have the tuxedo, do you want another?

6 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

I usually play alone, and play as Wilson when I do. But when I play with others, I usually main as Wendy. I think Wilson would look weird in the shredded skirt XD

Do you mean both survivor items and a toga? I also see you already have the tuxedo, do you want another?

In truth, I'm thinking about how to ensure you get more than just one distinguished plus something for variety. Additionally, I'd like to find the clothes a good home. If you want, I can send these plus, I don't know, is there some classy you would wear?

22 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

In truth, I'm thinking about how to ensure you get more than just one distinguished plus something for variety. Additionally, I'd like to find the clothes a good home. If you want, I can send these plus, I don't know, is there some classy you would wear?

That's really generous of you! : D

Let's see... How about the sandals too? I'm actually trying to collect as many different items as I can XD

Archived