Improved Target System and Geometric Placement Please?

Placing objects in game at the moment has been terrible, many of the objects are very hard to place, so its hard to make them look neat and so I'm wondering if you could add Geometric Placement, or a more organized way to neatly place objects in the future. I also think you should consider making a few changes in the combat system too.

• If you could make tooth traps like the pc version and just let us hold the Circle button to fix all the tooth traps instead of moving manually to fix each one at a time, this problem would be solved.
  • Having certain objects around us disables the ability to fight mobs! The target system needs some adjustments, because if theirs an object in the way, you can't hit the target that you intended to, for example, a twig is in the way, and now your in panic mode because instead of attacking Deerclops, your character is trying to pick up the single twig that is underneath the Deerclops.

Now we don't know what exactly you guys are doing/ planning and of course I understand that your busy with other games, but I just want a response to at least know if something is planned for this problem, or if your just not considered about this at the moment.  

I completely agree. It is so disheartening to see youtube videos of PC players who have there perfectly places flower fields, tooth trap fields,  twig, grass etc. basically building anything can be done so neatly and effortlessly on pc where as on console you need to spend so much time meticulously and painstakingly trying to place things and even then its impossible to get perfectly. And when things like berry bushes or saplings etc become diseased and you have to replant them it is extremely difficult to do on console because the others are so tightly placed that trying to find the exact right spot to replant is so difficult. I would really like some kind of placement feature/mechanic to better be able to build and place objects. 

As well as a better targeting system that allows you to stay locked onto an intended target instead of constant switching and auto locking 

not difficult, but definitely time-consuming.

this is a screen-cap of the dawn of day 1,000 in one of my ps4 servers and you can see a that my above-ground base has pretty precise placement of structures, but it did take dedication and somewhat time-consuming. my bases on steam are pretty similar design-wise, just took far less time.

day1000.jpg

Archived