Looking for Help Coding Perks & Items

Hey, everyone! I'm looking to get some assistance coding some stuff. I apologize, as the list is quite long.

1. Is it possible to make it so a character starts losing health from Sanity drain after Sanity reaches 0?
  2. Is it possible to make it so a character's Wetness goes up when attacked by specific enemies; in this case, Shadow Creatures?
  3. Is it possible to make a weapon use the Blow Dart's attack animation instead of the standard one, or do I need to create a new animation in Spriter if I want something other than the default?
  4. Is it possible to make a weapon reward sanity on killing specific enemies; in this case, Shadow Creatures?
  5. Is it possible to make a weapon be able to "reload" its finite uses, like being fueled, only with drain being on use instead of constant while equipped? And can I make it fueled only by one specific item; in this case, Papyrus?

I'm happy to be getting more experienced at coding, but more complicated stuff like this still eludes me, so thank yous are very much in order to anyone that can help with even one of the above.