Help with "Beard" hair.

Hey guys! I'm starting a new mod, and i need some help to achieve something.

It's a female character, and she is a sheep. She will grow hair just like Wilson grows a beard, and when she shaves it, it will give some steel wool and reset back to 'short hair'.

How could i do this? I'm having a bit of trouble. I don't even know how to change the beard hair drop to steel wool. If anyone knows something, even a guess, please tell me.

I'm really struggling to make the beard part work like a hair piece instead of appearing in front of the face.

*Edit1: I got a tough guess that you can change the "inst.components.beard.prize = "beardhair"" to "inst.components.beard.prize = "steelwool"" it will work. 

Edited by diovbc

20 hours ago, diovbc said:

Hey guys! I'm starting a new mod, and i need some help to achieve something.

It's a female character, and she is a sheep. She will grow hair just like Wilson grows a beard, and when she shaves it, it will give some steel wool and reset back to 'short hair'.

How could i do this? I'm having a bit of trouble. I don't even know how to change the beard hair drop to steel wool. If anyone knows something, even a guess, please tell me.

I'm really struggling to make the beard part work like a hair piece instead of appearing in front of the face.

*Edit1: I got a tough guess that you can change the "inst.components.beard.prize = "beardhair"" to "inst.components.beard.prize = "steelwool"" it will work. 

This mod woll help you. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=373622746&searchtext=drok

• Like 1