Do I need PS+ membership for offline coop?

Does anybody know if I can play an offline 2-person split screen coop without the PS+ membership? This is the only way I would play the game and I don't feel like shelling out for the membership only to play with my wife on the couch.

Thanks in advance.

On 2.1.2017 at 9:21 AM, stefanstr said:

Does anybody know if I can play an offline 2-person split screen coop without the PS+ membership? This is the only way I would play the game and I don't feel like shelling out for the membership only to play with my wife on the couch.

Thanks in advance.

You don't need it, but you won't be able to wear cosmetics! (But I don't think that would be an issue)

1 hour ago, stefanstr said:

Thank you NoscopeFelix!

Do you mean skins when you say "cosmetics"? If so, I don't care about that.

I've seen people complain about the performance of split screen play. Do you know if it also applies to playing offline?

No sorry I don't know that ! but maybe a developer knows that . I personally got no complains about the performance of splitscreen play  , even when I play online but the developer will be active again today/tomorrow maybe they can answer your question.

Archived