GetPlayer().profile:UnlockEverything() Command.

Schackal

Well I've got a little problem. I mean, while i've started play DS, I used a commad GetPlayer().profile:UnlockEverything() to get all characters at start. After like 100 hours of play I've started to regret that decision. I want to ask you: Can I do something with my files or something else to remove that mistake and like "start the game again"?

PS. I was writting to DS Support and they said they cant remove my account to the beginner status :( Also sorry for my english, but I hope you can understand my issue anyway.

1 hour ago, Schackal said:

Well I've got a little problem. I mean, while i've started play DS, I used a commad GetPlayer().profile:UnlockEverything() to get all characters at start. After like 100 hours of play I've started to regret that decision. I want to ask you: Can I do something with my files or something else to remove that mistake and like "start the game again"?

GetPlayer().profile.persistdata.unlocked_characters = {}
GetPlayer().profile.dirty = true
GetPlayer().profile:Save()

41 minutes ago, Schackal said:

Lol Mate.! Thank you very much! It works. You can't even imagine how am i happy right now! :) Thanks again, greetings :)

Also if you want a pure restart then there's a local file stored as name 'profile' and it may be found in:

Steam/userdata/<numbers according to your SteamID>/219740/remote/

Deleting it should make the game think you're starting from square one.

Archived